Bucknell University - Admission Procedures
Application Deadlines | Deposits | Early Decision/Admission
This section covers
information about dates concerning the application process.
- This college requires you to take the SAT I or ACT by January of your senior year.
- You should visit the college for your interview by January 15 of your senior year.
- The application dates followed by this college are as
- Final Application Deadline: January 1.
- Admission notification is sent by April 1.
- Applicant must accept offer of admission by May 1.
- A tuition deposit of $200.00 is required.
Other Application Information
- The admissions process at this college is need blind.
- This school offers the CollegeLink application service.
- The Common Application is accepted by this school.
Early Decision and Acceptance Programs
- This school has a formalized early decision program in place for students who
are positive they want to attend if they are accepted. This program
allows the student to apply early and then let them know earlier than normal about their admission status.
- Early decision application deadline for fall entry is December 1.
- Out of 413 early decision applicants, 68% were accepted to the school.
- This college follows an early admissions program.